Pre-K OPEN REGISTRATION
Windham Public Schools Early Childhood Program
PARA LA INFORMACION EN ESPAÑOL POR FAVOR DESCARGUE EL FOLLETO
It's time for open registration for 2017-18 Windham Public Schools Early Childhood Program.
If you missed our scheduled dates for registration, please come to the Early Childhood Center
Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and a Head Start Family Advocate will assist you.
You must bring the following:
- Original birth certificate (large version)
- 2 proofs of address
- Lease or Mortgage agreement
- A bill with your address on it
- Current physical and immunizations
- 4 pay stubs or proof of income
- Photo ID
- 322 Prospect Street, Willimantic, CT 06226
- Children born in 2013 and 2014 are eligible. Must live in Windham/Willimantic. Children that are not toilet trained may attend.
Questions? Please call 860-465-2627