Pre-Kindergarten OPEN REGISTRATION
Windham Public Schools' Early Childhood Program
PARA LA INFORMACION EN ESPAÑOL POR FAVOR DESCARGUE EL FOLLETO.
It's time for open registration for 2018-19 Windham Public Schools Early Childhood Program.
Where - Register at any of these locations:
- Windham Early Childhood Center, 322 Prospect Street, Willimantic
- New Heights Child Development Center 212 Jeffrey Road, Willimantic
- Child Development Center at ECSU, 83 Windham St.
- WRCC Early Childhood Center, 478 Valley St.
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Children born in 2014 and 2015 are eligible. Must live in *Windham/ Willimantic. Children who are not toilet-trained may attend.
You must bring the following:
- Original birth certificate (large version)
- 2 proofs of address
- Lease or Mortgage agreement
- A bill with your address on it
- Current physical and immunizations
- 4 pay stubs or proof of income
- Photo ID
*Note that community-based programs have some slots available for non-Windham residents.
Questions? Please call 860-465-2627.